Commons Connect

think globally, act locally

Somehow the Vital Connection is Made…

Tags:

…anyone remember that Elastica song??

I was trying to think of a song with the word “connection” in it and opted for Elastica’s “Connection” over Kermit the Frog’s “Rainbow Connection” … Here are the videos for both in case you’re feeling nostalgic for 90’s chick alt-rock music or 1970’s Jim Henson —  Sorry for the musical references, my mtvU VJ roots run deep!  ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzEfXU5Gsu0

Elastica- “Connection”

Kermit the Frog- “Rainbow Connection”

Speaking of connections — Hi everyone, I’m Sarah Morgano, one of the new Community Facilitators on the Academic Commons! Please feel free to check out my ePortfolio to learn a little more about me — who I am, where I’m going, yadda yadda yadda…

Both Brian Foote and I will be working together with the rest of the Community Team to ensure members and groups get the most out of the Academic Commons. We encourage current members to reach out to colleagues that may not yet know about the Academic Commons and we will do our best to help them get acquainted with other members and introduce them to the many features of the AC.

Have a question about navigating the Academic Commons that isn’t listed in the FAQ’s? Post it on the Help Forum and check out our Help and Support Blog and Academic Commons News Blog.

Have a question about your developing your blog? Post it on the WordPress Help Forum and check our the CUNY Academic Commons Development Blog.

I truly believe that we all have something to learn from one another and encourage members to reach out to the Community Team with questions, input and suggestions to help ensure that the Academic Commons addresses the needs of all its members.

Also, please don’t hesitate to add me as a friend!

I look forward to communicating with everyone and helping to bridge connections, resources and ideas across the CUNY community.

CHEERS!!

Tags:

2 Responses to “Somehow the Vital Connection is Made…”

1. Maura A. Smale (she/her)
    on Feb 20th, 2010
    @ 5:44 pm

Great post Sarah! I love that Elastica song. 🙂

2. Academic Commons News » Blog Archive » Somehow the vital connection is made…
    on Feb 20th, 2010
    @ 8:32 pm

[…] Somehow the vital connection is made… […]

© 2009 Commons Connect. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by Wordpress and a basic Wordpress Magazine Theme.